We use hd graphics, icons, fonts and clean code so your website looks beautiful.
Your website hosted on super charged highspeed servers of our US based hosting partner.
Our most experienced and professional designers make your website full with creativity.
We use latest technology for your website design and development makes more reliable.
Your website will mobile browser supported, so you don't miss mobile users.
We use cdn servers for our valuable customers to serve data from nearest location of visitor.
Creativity comes from passion and dadication. our team use this key to make you happy
1) Client agree that you will not use our services and products for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful. You also agree that you will not use for the transmission of material that is harassing, threatening, obscene, abusive, harmful, vulgar, or invasive of another's privacy. You agree not to use excessive CPU resources, using excessive disk space, attempting to gain access to root and other clients' accounts (hacking), installing continuously running programs, and reselling CGI scripts. You further agree that you are solely responsible for your content and you acknowledge that onlinedataentryjob Inc acts as a passive conduit for the distribution and transmission of your data. You represent and warrant the content you provide to onlinedataentryjob Inc
(a) does not infringe on onlinedataentryjob Inc's or any third party's intellectual property or proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
(b) does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
(c) is not defamatory, trade libelous, pornographic or obscene; or
(d) does not contain viruses or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines. If you violate this provision you will be penalized up to and including termination of your rights to use the service and any other remedies given by us by law.
2) Client agree and confirm that we may, at our sole discretion, change the Pricing Structure at any time without prior intimation. However, this will only apply to future period/s.
3) Client agree & accept that all services provided by onlinedataentryjob Inc would commense only after complete payment of the agreed amount.
4) Client agrees to take all legal responsibilitys for use of third party services like hosting, email services, domain name and others hereby agrees the service is for 1 year or any additional period that is paid for and thereafter, in case, there is no renewal after paying the appropriate and required renewal fees, the onlinedataentryjob Inc will not be available to you. onlinedataentryjob Inc will intimate you on the renewal of the service that is due but it is not the responsibility of onlinedataentryjob Inc to give you such intimations in advance. It is confirmed by you that the responsibility of renewing the service will lie with you.
5) You, as a buyer hereby authorize onlinedataentryjob Inc to list itself as the registrant, give its billing, technical & administrative contacts and name its servers in connection with your domain name / e-mail address and to take any actions onlinedataentryjob Inc deems appropriate in these capacities.
6) In the event of non-payment of any services, onlinedataentryjob Inc reserves the right to re-sell the Domain, Layout & all other related material to any third party or use itself, including the Domain/ Content / Structure/ Layout and all other related material without any intimation & no further correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
7) Client entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You shall be fully liable for all use of your account.
8) Client agree to indemnify and hold harmless onlinedataentryjob Inc, its parent, affiliates and associates, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit or as a result of any transaction done on or through this site. This indemnification obligation will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement for whatever reason.
10) onlinedataentryjob Inc reserve the right to add / change / modify the terms of this Agreement. Changes could be made by us after the first posting to the Site and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to use services provided by onlinedataentryjob Inc. onlinedataentryjob Inc reserves the right to modify, suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, or service at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained/ not contained on the site without prior notice.
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED FOR ANY PURCHASE. You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and no refunds or transfer under any circumstances will be issued because resources and man hours spent on delivering the service are non-returnable in nature. If you cancel your subscription for our software or our services before the end of the current subscription period, we will not refund any subscription fees already paid. In such a circumstance, you will continue to have access to your subscription until the end of the billing cycle. Non-usage of the service does not entitle you for a refund of any portion of the payment made to onlinedataentryjob Inc.
The violation of the terms & conditions will result in cancellation of services and no refund will be made.
Important Note: No refunds are offered, even if a plan is canceled before validity expires.
If you wish to cancel your account, notify us at least 15 days before end of your term. Upon cancellation, your data is deleted from our servers. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so. Once deleted non of your data will be restored.
You can upgrade or downgrade level of our services at any time of your usage, however we does not refund any fees in that case.
If you stop using our services in between the term, we will not refund you the fees paid by you for the remaining term
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the our service(s) for any reason, without notice at any time.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our web pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the web site. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the web site.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on www.onedataentryjob.co.in on onlinedataentryjob Inc's behalf. 'onlinedataentryjob Inc' may provide information, including Personal Information, that 'onlinedataentryjob Inc' collects on the web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which 'onlinedataentryjob Inc' maintains its web sites and mailing lists. 'onlinedataentryjob Inc' will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on onlinedataentryjob Inc's behalf.
'onlinedataentryjob Inc' does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on onlinedataentryjob Inc's behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against onlinedataentryjob Inc's policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
'onlinedataentryjob Inc' does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with 'onlinedataentryjob Inc' under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help 'onlinedataentryjob Inc' communicate with you about offers from 'onlinedataentryjob Inc' and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
'onlinedataentryjob Inc' reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
onlinedataentryjob Inc uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands. For completing online transactions involving payments a user is directed to a secured payment gateway, we does not store or keep financial data such as credit card numbers/passwords/PINs etc "Personal Account Related Information". Since the transaction happens on a third party network not controlled by onlinedataentryjob Inc, once an online transaction has been completed, the Personal Account Related Information is not accessible to anyone at onlinedataentryjob inc after completion of the on-line transaction at the payment gateway, this ensures maximum security.
onlinedataentryjob Inc shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.